About Dr. Lauren Woolley
Welcome! My name is Lauren Woolley. I am a licensed psychologist who enjoys supporting overwhelmed women and the people who love them. I grew up in central Texas and moved to San Diego 10 years ago. I love living by the sea. I feel restored sailing, spending time at the beach and practicing yoga. I also hold a special place in my heart for rescued pets.
I believe . . .
Stress can be quieted.
We need support to be our best selves.
We must take care of ourselves in order to care for others (e.g., Should the cabin lose pressure and an oxygen mask drop, please place your mask on yourself before assisting other passengers).
- PhD in Counseling Psychology from Texas Woman’s University (accredited by the American Psychological Association)
- MA in School Psychology from Trinity University (accredited by the National Association of School Psychologists)
- Postdoctoral residency at the University of California San Diego Counseling and Psychological Services
- Predoctoral internship at the University of San Diego Counseling Center
- I have worked in public education, university, and community health settings over the past 18 years
Please feel welcome to explore the rest of my website. If you have any questions or would like to discuss scheduling an appointment, please visit my contact page.
Lauren Woolley, PhD
Licensed Psychologist, PSY 23740